Nâng trình phân tích dữ liệu kinh doanh bằng những khóa học của MDA
Thông tin tuyển dụng
Địa điểm làm việc
Hồ Chí Minh
Số lượng tuyển
What You’ll Do
- Conduct sales calls to all existing and new clients to increase awareness and establish supportive business relationships
- Report sales results to the line manager on a daily/weekly/monthly basis.
- Prepare reports on sales activities and sales calls periodically as required.
- Optimize the conversion rate on the company’s communication channels.
- Update customer insights, analyze, and make reasonable changes in the media to convert the target customer to potential customers.
- Achieve goal targets as assigned
- Other duties as directed by the Marketing Manager.
Who You Are
- University graduated, from 25 years old
- Minimum 2 years of sales experience in the education industry
- Excellent communication skills
- Experienced with CRMs (ideally Salesforce)
- Strong business acumen and professionalism
- Enterprising and never-give-up spirit with a positive attitude
- The ability to identify potential issues, address client concerns, and provide solutions that meet both the client’s needs and the company’s objectives.
- Work independently and need to be self-driven to prospect, follow up, and close deals.
- Above all, have a growth mindset
Why You’ll Love It
- Salary: negotiable according to ability and skill exchange during the interview process from 15 million/month
- Ensure full benefits: birthday, team building activities, annual travel,…
- Insurance, 13th month salary,…
- Professional, dynamic, young, creative working environment.
- Free parking, tea, coffee,…
- Working time:
- Monday – Friday (9 AM – 6 PM)
- 1 hour lunch break