Nâng trình phân tích dữ liệu kinh doanh bằng những khóa học của MDA
[Mastering Data Analytics] Tuyển Dụng Vị Trí Digital Marketing
Working time: Mon – Fri (9 AM – 6 PM)
Location: 28 B2 Street, An Loi Dong Ward, District 2, Thu Duc City, HCMC
Responsibilities and Duties
Job responsibilities are distributed as follows (The proportion may change from time to time)
1. [60%] Digital Marketing:
- Plan to use the budget effectively to implement, monitor and evaluate communication strategies, product promotion campaigns on digital marketing channels for business brands, Founder’s personal brand and/or MDA products & services.
- Update customer insights, analyze, and make reasonable changes in the media to convert the target customer to potential customers.
- Optimize the conversion rate on the company’s communication channels.
- Producing content, building advertising campaign ideas on many media channels, such as Facebook ads, GDN, SEM, Zalo ads…
- Make reports, analyze, measure and evaluate campaign effectiveness weekly, monthly and as required.
- Research and deploy new advertising channels, new tools in the field of Marketing
2. [30%] Content Marketing:
Maintaining daily contents on a basis to assure quality control.
Manage Mastering Data Analytics online own media channels e.g website: www.mastering-da.com, social platforms,…
3. [10%] Other tasks: Other duties as directed by the Marketing Manager.
Qualifications and Skills
- At least a year of working experience in the same position or industry.
- Experience in handling issues related to the implementation of digital marketing campaigns.
- Good sense of advertisement and communication, as well as analytical ability, strategic plan development ability
- Eager to learn and update new knowledge to optimize ad performance.
- Good English, communication, presentation and management skills
- Positive working attitude, reliability, good at time management, ability to multi-task and work independently as well as good team work skill.
- Salary range: Competitive salary (according to your profile).
- Ensure full benefits: birthday, team building activities, annual travel,…
- Insurance, 13th month salary,…
- Professional, dynamic, young, creative working environment.
- Free parking, tea, coffee,..
- Working time: From Monday to Friday (9 AM – 6 PM). 1 hour lunch break.
- Send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject: [Fullname]_Digital Marketing
- Read more information of Mastering Data Analytics:
Deadline for application submission: April 15th 2023